Expert on financial technology
We help IT-startups become market leaders
We invest in promising startups, develop strategies and ensure financial control. We lift up IT-startups in the banking, insurance and investment sectors, in the cloud and medical technology, artificial intelligence, the Internet of things, machine learning, and big data analysis.
Sectors for investments
We see the
We create products that take off, thanks to our knowledge of both IT and finance.
We pick the best
Our employees are professionals with international work experience. The staff in our branches are the minds behind many successful financial projects, including, but not limited to: Sovest bank card; development of the IT infrastructure of an international oil and gas company; software for Rosbank as well as other international banks.
We work efficiently
We have learned from our international experience and used the output to optimize operations and deliver results in the shortest time possible.
We team up with companies to exchange knowledge and experience in order to become market leaders together.
Fintech services that save the business time so it could generate more profit. Elfin provides smart access to financial services for customers as well as developing new marketing channels and creating market segments for the service providers.
Elfin works in two directions: Banking services – bank guarantees, lending, factoring, settlement accounts.
Investment technology – Matrix platform, Elfin Scanner, Elfin EVA
Elfin has been a resident of the Skolkovo Foundation since 2018.
An online platform combining products of B2B clients and increasing their accessibility to the user. Elfin Digital creates a sound client base, increases product loyalty and improves sales.
SHARE YOUR IDEA
Let your project become a reality and take off. Share the background of your idea so that we can recognize its potential and help bring it to life.
What we look for when selecting candidates:
1. What problem does the product solve?
2. Why would consumers choose it?
3. Who is your target audience?
4. What promotion channels will you use?
5. What are your competitive position and key metrics?
1. Collection of facts and figures
2. Initial analysis and interviews with authors
3. Project evaluation and preliminary due diligence
4. Detailed analysis
5. Decision making and completing the transaction
6. Work on the project and further monetizations
Leonid Khokhich, CEO
– Has over 8 years of experience in finance and investment at Allianz, KPMG, and private investment funds. Former Softline Venture Fund Projects Manager.
– Has closed deals in biotechnology, financial technology, crypto industry and online education totaling $46,000,000.
Maria Kadlets, director of legal
– Has more than 10 years of experience as the head of the russian legal desk in the largest real estate public Austrian company in the field of structuring joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, as well as in the field of refinancing and attracting bank financing, working with CIS countries and the Russian Federation.
– A specialist in the field of refinancing and legal support in attracting bank financing, settling litigations, structuring asset acquisition and sale transactions, entering into M&A transactions, project financing in Russia, the CIS and European countries.
Olga Zevakhina, Senior Financial Controller
Olga’s profound experience gained both in consulting and in-house and her CEE background and competitive spirit make her a versatile Fintech expert. As a Senior Financial Controller at Argentum with a major expertise in IFRS compliance as well a solid tax experience of deals structing, Olga brings in important expertise and unleashes the potential of promising tech startups.
Olga worked for years as a Senior Consultant with KPMG where she was able to focus on structuring the international operations, developed her knowledge of international taxation as well as of IFRS and Controlling.
Later she was able to gain an experience with a major privately owned oil company LUKOIL (Moscow) where she as a Senior Manager focused on tax planning and developed a deep understanding of BEPS actions and OECD initiatives.